Current version published: December 1, 2018
PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING strives to be completely transparent with how we collect and use information we gather about you on this site. Your privacy is important to us and we respect your preferences.
This Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement”) explains how MYRNA E ARROYO, LLC dba PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING, (“PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING”) uses personal information (“Personal Information”) and applies to all users (“users”) who access, view, visit, download, or otherwise interact with https//pepperinboundmarketing.com (the “Site”). By visiting the Site, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to the PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING practices, do not access, view, visit, download, or otherwise interact with the Site. If you have any questions or comments concerning PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING’s Privacy Statement, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. You can also contact PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING via postal mail at: 18405 E Petroleum Drive, Ste C, Baton Rouge, LA 70817
Our Privacy Statement is organized as follows:
1. Personal Information PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING gathers
2. How PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING Collects Personal Information
3. How PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING Uses Personal Information
4. When and Why PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING Discloses Personal Information
5. Personal Information Retention
6. Tracking Technologies
7. Choice and Control
8. Security of Personal Information
9. EU Data Subject Rights
10. Withdrawing Consent
11. Privacy Practices of Third Parties
12. Notice to Residents of Countries outside the United States of America
13. PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING Blog
14. Changes to this Privacy Statement
1) Personal Information PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING gathers
“Personal Information” is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual. PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING collects the following types of Personal Information:
Contact Information. Contact Information allows PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING to communicate with you. Examples of Contact Information include, but are not limited to, your name, accurate postal addresses, valid email address, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING. PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING may also request demographic contact information including, but not limited to, your job title, job function, and corporate title.
Transaction Information. PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING automatically receives and records some information from your browser when you visit the site, such as your IP address, cookies and data about which pages you visit on the site through the use of log files provided by our third-party tracking-utility partners. This information helps PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING analyze and understand how the site works for users. Information that is gathered includes, but is not limited to, information about how you interact with PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING, information about how you use PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING’s Sites, email, other communications, and applications, and how you interact with other users and PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING business partners.
Mobile Location Information. If you have permitted your mobile or other location-aware device to transmit location data, PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING collects Mobile Location.
Posted Information. If you chose to post a comment on PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING’s blog, PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING may collect information regarding your name and the content of your post. It is important to note that any content you post on the blog is publicly displayed and will be seen by other users of the Site.
2) How PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING Collects Personal Information
PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING gathers Personal Information in the following ways:
If and when you are prompted and to provide Personal Information (including Contact Information) when you use PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING or otherwise interact with the Site or contact PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING.
If and when you contact PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING via telephone, email, or other methods of communication.
Lawful basis for PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING’s processing of your Personal Information:
As applicable, the following is the lawful basis PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING relies on to process your Personal Information:
Legitimate Interest means the interest of PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING in conducting and managing its business to enable it to give you best service/product and the most optimized and secure interaction. PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING makes sure to weigh any potential PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING processes your Personal Information for its legitimate interest. Unless PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING has your consent or is otherwise required or permitted to by law, it will not use your Personal Information for activities where the PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING on your overrides PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING’s interests.
3) How PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING Uses Personal Information
PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING may use Personal Information to enhance to enhance your user experience, to help PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING better understand you, to help PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING customize offers, blog topics, or posts that may be of interest to you, and to help PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING otherwise enhance the Site.
PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING uses Personal Information to:
• Identify and authenticate users;
• Facilitate transactions;
• Operate and improve the Site;
• Connect with you on social media (such as Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter);
• Contact you by phone or email;
• Personalize and continually improve users’ PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING experience;
• Provide you with suggested information based on variables such as stated preferences, interests, business activities, and/or location;
• Send you technical notices, updates, alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing;
• Evaluate additional services, items, or offerings that may be of interest to users;
• Track transactions and perform other analytics;
• Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING partners or third parties; and
4) When and Why PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING Discloses Personal Information
PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your explicit consent, except as specified in this Privacy statement. PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING will disclose your Personal Information when:
• Working with companies and service providers (i.e. HubSpot, Salesforce.com, or other companies that process billing, website hosting, or analytics performance in furtherance of the purposes described in Section 3 (“How PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING Uses Personal Information”) above.
• PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING employs other companies to perform tasks on PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING’s behalf and therefore PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING must share your Personal Information with these companies to provide services to you. Examples include but are not limited to processing payments, handling billing disputes and collections, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service. PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING may partner with third-party services for fraud prevention and/or identity verification.
• Enforcing PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING’s rights or protect PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING property and intellectual property;
• Protecting the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request.
• PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss.
• PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to commence an investigation or take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud.
• PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING believes in good faith that it must disclose such information per auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
• PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to defend PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING in litigation or a regulatory action.
• PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING believes in good faith that it must disclose such information, or advised to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate.
PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING will not sell your Personal Information to third parties unless PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING is in the process of entering into a merger with another business, acquisition of another business, or the sale of all or a portion of PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING’s assets and the information is needed to support the sale or transfer of business assets.
This Privacy Statement only governs when and why PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING discloses Personal Information. This Privacy Statement does not apply to the practices of third parties that PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING does not own or control, or individuals that PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING does not employ or manage. The use of your Personal Information by third parties that you access through the Site is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING’s control. PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of other websites on the Internet, even those linked to or from the PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING Site. PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING encourages you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING may disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING may provide our partners, (such as HubSpot or Salesforce.com), or other third parties with reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING users.
5) Personal Information Retention
To determine the appropriate retention period, PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING considers the type and volume of the information, the negatives that can result from un-permitted access to such information, why PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING gathers such information and the availability of achieving the goals of such gathering through alternative means.
6) Tracking Technologies - Indirect Data Collection
7) Choice and Control
While PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING does need to gather certain information to make your PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING experience personalized and to conduct transactions for you, PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING wants to give you the ability to control how your information is provided and shared.
• Email Preferences. For various reasons, PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING may contact you about our services or your activity.
If you would like to decline cooking tracking, you can manage how your browser handles cookies and other tracking devices by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your browser. If accessing PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING by a mobile device, you may manage the information your mobile device shares, such as cookies, tracking technologies, and location information, by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings.
8) Security of Personal Information
PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, however, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and therefore PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING cannot guarantee absolute security of your personal information. PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING strives to maintain a system that reasonably safeguards Personal Information and has put in place appropriate security measures to accomplish the foregoing.
9) EU Data Subject Rights
In certain circumstances, you have the following rights under data protection laws in relation to your Personal Information:
• Request access to your Personal Information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Information PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING holds about you and to check that PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING is lawfully processing it.
• Request correction of the Personal Information. This enables PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING to have any incomplete or inaccurate data held about you corrected, though PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING may need to verify the accuracy of the new data provided.
• Request erasure of Personal Information. This enables you to ask PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING to delete or remove Personal Information where there is no good reason for PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING to delete or remove your Personal Information where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING may have processed your information unlawfully or where PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING is required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
• Object to gathering of your Personal Information where PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING is relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to gathering on this ground as you feel it PEPPER INBOUND MARKETINGs on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING is gathering your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING may demonstrate that it has compelling legitimate grounds to gather your information which override your rights and freedoms.
• Request restriction of gathering of your Personal Information. This enables you to ask PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING to suspend the gathering of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING to establish the data's accuracy; (b) where PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING’s use of the data is unlawful but you do not want PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING to erase it; (c) where you need PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING to hold the data even if PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING no longer requires it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING’s use of your data but PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING needs to verify whether it has overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
• Request the transfer of your Personal Information to you or to a third party. PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING to use or where PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING used the information to perform a contract with you.
• Withdraw consent at any time where PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING is relying on consent to gather your Personal Information. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any gathering carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
10) Withdrawing Consent
If PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING is relying on your consent for certain activities, you have the right to withdraw you sent at any time by contacting PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING at contact@PEPPER INBOUND MARKETINGbnd.com
11) Privacy Practices of Third Parties.
This Privacy Statement describes the collection, use, and disclosure of information by PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING through the Site. PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING utilizes third parties to provide services to users and also provides links from the Site to other websites. These third parties may have their own privacy policies and may collect, use, and distribute information differently than PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING. PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING encourages all users to read the privacy policies of all third parties.
12) PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING Blog
13) Changes to this Privacy Statement
PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING may, from time to time, in PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING’s sole, absolute, and unfettered discretion, update this Privacy Statement to clarify its practices or to reflect new or different privacy practices. PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING encourages all users to periodically review the Privacy Statement. You are bound by any changes to the Privacy Statement when you use the Site after such changes have been first posted.
14) Contact PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING
If you have questions or suggestions, you may contact PEPPER INBOUND MARKETING by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.